Note: Light Lists corrected through the current LNM week are available in XML and PDF on the Weekly Light List Page.
These Light List products are corrected through the latest Coast Guard LNM for each Coast Guard District. To access them, click on the appropriate section map below or the links below the map. These publications contain a list of lights, sound signals, buoys, daybeacons, and other aids to navigation. The PDFs are 3 to 8 MB in size. It is recommended that Windows users right-click on their mouses, then click on "Save Target As..." to save the files to their hard drives or other local storage medium.
- First District - Volume I
- Fifth District - Volume II
- Seventh District - Volume III
- Eighth District (Gulf of Mexico) - Volume IV
- Eighth District (Western Rivers) - Volume V
- Ninth District - Volume VII
- Eleventh, Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Seventeenth Districts - Volume VI
- Light List Summary of Corrections
- Weekly Light List - Updated through the current LNM week (no front matter included in the weekly PDF)
- USCG Local Notice to Mariners
- Notice to Mariners
- Color Aids to Navigation Insert
For additional information, you may download: U.S. Aids to Navigation System - What You Need to Know About the Markers on the Water.